The Rules--Updated 9/3/13 Oct 6, 2012 15:06:52 GMT -5
Post by SUSAN on Oct 6, 2012 15:06:52 GMT -5
Welcome to Everybody Talks! First off, we're extremely excited that you're interested in our site, but before you dive right in, there are a few things you should know!
- The name you sign up with doesn't matter, but once you're finished with your application, your name must be FIRST MIDDLE LAST in all uppercase letters.
- On ET, we request that everyone be treated with respect. We'd like a drama free atmosphere to keep the site nice and welcoming.
- The staff team's word is law. We have a say over what happens and while this could go to our heads at time, we're just trying to make sure that ET is the best it can be for the members!
- There is a six character limit for every member.
- Lastly, there is a 2:1 ratio. For every two female characters a member makes there has to be a male character. If you do not wish to make a male character then you shall be limited to two characters.
REGISTRATION & POSTING
- ET is an application site and while we know that no-app sites are popular as of late, we just want to make sure that your character is developed and ready to get into what our site has to offer.
- Do not edit the coding for the application. We are completely accepting of creativity and expressing yourself or your character, but the application is specifically coded for a reason as to keep the site looking neat and put together.
- Real celebrity face claims only. This means no anime, internet, or friend face claims. E-famous are ok, but we do not want a random myspace girl. Someone who puts their face out there for a living (I.E. an actress, model, etc.) is what we're accepting.
- Do not post unless you are accepted. This means you cannot post anything without being accepted first. Once a staff member has accepted you, you are more than welcome to post!
- We allow a week's worth of time to finish an application. An extension can be asked for if you PM a staff member, but it should not exceed more than 14 days or two weeks all together.
- Asking for a staff member to look at your application will result in it being frozen for a total of 24 hours. If it continues, then for each day a staff member is asked, the application will be frozen.
- There is no reserving face claims. They are on a first come, first serve basis and in the event that two members want the same playby, the member who completes the application first will get the face claim.
- ET is rated PG-13. If you are involved in a thread where inappropriate activity is going on, then please either fade to black or put an [R] in the title to keep other members from reading something that they might be uncomfortable with. Also, tell a staff member if you are being forced into a thread that you aren't alright with.
- Our word count is 200 words, which isn't a lot! We accept anything from 200 words to 1000 words or more. Please refrain from only roleplaying and plotting with those who are up to your roleplaying level, for how will others be able to develop further without being able to learn from you?
- Avatars are 150 x 200 in size. If you need something resized, please feel free to PM a staff member or Nikki and they will be more than happy to help you out!
- Signatures must be no bigger than 500 x 400 in size. Any bigger will stretch the boards. You will be notified if your signature happens to stretch anything and will be asked to change or resize it. Once again, feel free to ask a staff member or Nikki if you need help!
Thank you for reading the rules and we hope you enjoy Everybody Talks!
- STAFF TEAM